PURSELL FARMS PARTNERS WITH SCOTT JONES FOR A SPECIAL
Sylacauga, AL – January 9, 2015 – The chef at Pursell Farm is pairing up with Scott Jones, a local culinary and wine expert, to create an evening of amazing chocolate, food and wine. The Pursell Farm event will be held on Friday, Feb. 13 and Saturday, Feb. 14, and will be limited to 22 people each night.
• Gourmet Chocolate Making Class and No-Snobbery Wine Tasting with Scott Jones
• Wine Reception and Canapés
• 5-Course Wine Dinner and Discussion with Scott Jones
• After-Dinner Fireside Dessert Wine Tasting
• Overnight Accommodations in a Suite at Parker Lodge or one of our Deluxe Cottages, Cupid’s Arrow Turn Down Service.
• Continental Breakfast the Following Morning in the Parker Lodge Dining Room.
Upon arrival you will be escorted to your beautifully appointed guest room at Parker Lodge where you can relax or get ready for your hands-on gourmet chocolate making experience with Chef Andrea.
Enjoy a select wine tasting with Scott Jones of Jones is Thirsty while making your chocolate creations. Pre-dinner drinks and fireside canapés sets the mood for the fabulous dinner about to unfold. The menu, uniquely designed with the essence of cocoa, perfectly paired with wines from around the world will delight and amaze.
After dinner enjoy a fire-side dessert wine tasting with Mr. Jones. Please note, this is wine event and Pursell Farms team will pace the alcohol so that it is enjoyable and fulfilling!
Turn-down service along with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries will add to your Valentine’s Day experience. The following morning awake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and hot from the oven pastries as you find your way to the dining room where a wonderful breakfast awaits.